When it comes to construction projects, it's essential to make sure that the materials used are up to code and in good...
- Top RatedNew
- What type of roofing services do you offer?
- What is your experience with this kind of roof?
- How long will the job take?
- What is the cost of the project?
- What materials will you use?
- What warranties do you offer?
- Keep communication lines open with your roofer
- Inspect the work periodically for quality control
- Be aware of safety protocols on the job site
- Request a final walk-through with the roofer
- Check for any warranty details or paperwork
- Leave a review for your roofer
- Ask friends, family, or neighbors for referrals
- Look for customer testimonials on a roofer's website